Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Fabulous Find - Refurbished Pieces!

Next up is another local store, The Fabulous Find, recently spotlighted on a local Facebook page!
This store sells pieces that are in ready-to-enjoy condition and, therefore, prices are reflective of that. Larger furniture pieces such as tables and side chairs were priced around the $600 mark. Depending on the amount of time you can invest in a piece, this is sometimes the best route for customers because all the work has already been done. Let's get to the finds!

This bright red chair is the first piece that caught my eye. And when I went to sit in it I discovered it was also a rocking chair! Though not the comfiest chair I've ever sat in (I think I was a bit too short for it at 5'2") it was in beautiful shape and glided very smoothly.

This is a piece that I would buy strictly for the base, and replace the shade on it. I think it would look beautiful with a crisp white shade, preferably a perfectly cylindrical shape rather than the tapered look. Being that it didn't have a mate, would be best used for a side table in a reading nook, living room or office. I imagine it being accompanied by some glass pieces, perhaps on a glass table or paired with some recycled glass accents given they're similar in colour.

What a fantastic pendant light!! This would be a great addition to a fun, contemporary space, I see it fitting in perfectly in a cute breakfast nook. The space would definitely need to have a relaxed feeling for this light to blend in seamlessly. Love the shot of colour on top though!

Check back soon for more great finds!




No comments:

Post a Comment