Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog Spotlight: The Decorologist!

Today I'm going to do a spotlight on a blog I've been following for quite some time, The Decorologist. Her blog originally caught my attention because the writer, Kristie Barnett, is actually a colour consultant which is my dream job. Her website is easy to navigate with tabs at the top, but because her business website is also her blog she has more business-oriented tabs rather than blog tabs. I wish her blog had tabs that organized her posts by type since she has posts on choosing paint colours, profiling homes she's worked on and general decorating tips. I like that she has fairly large photos to grab your attention, and a “read more” link to continue reading about posts you're interested in. I also like that she has multiple other links at the bottom of the post to other related topics she's previously posted about. I find these links very helpful since it's generally difficult to find older posts on her blog. I would love to see Kristie add some blog organization to fully enjoy her wonderful posts!
 
I hope you have found another blog to indulge in!


No comments:

Post a Comment